Sorry! The page you requested cannot be found.
Top Selling Print Products
Silk Laminated Business CardsStarting at $60.50
Silk Business Cards with Rounded CornersStarting at $77.00
Silk Business Cards with Spot UVStarting at $88.00
Silk Business Cards with Spot UV and Rounded CornersStarting at $110.00
UV Coated Business CardsStarting at $20.90
UV Coated Business Cards with Rounded CornersStarting at $22.00
Matte Finish Business CardsStarting at $20.90
Matte Finish Business Cards with Rounded CornersStarting at $22.00
PrintsPal.com - Your Online Print Company - Your Complete SolutionWelcome to Prints Pal, your leading online print company. Our complete range of print services provides professional, polished projects every time. Find customized or templated design with fast turn-around, vibrant colors and finishes, and all with the friendliest customer service from start to finish. Explore our complete catalog of online print services, including all projects from business cards to postcard printing, from business letterhead to custom envelope printing, from vinyl banners to presentation folder printing. PrintsPal.com is your trusted online print company, here to help you with all of your printing needs.
Great design is made up of a number of contradictions including the fact that it is both simple and complex at the same time. Whether you want to design your business cards on your own or take advantage of our in-house design services, foil business cards make for a great option for you if you want to add some flair while keeping the overall design streamlined and easy on the eye.
Instead of relying on "heavier" design elements such as larger logos and photos, you may simply highlight your logo in a modestly-sized font or other key words or elements with foil printing. The effect is professional and stylish, bold yet still quite subtle.
- Prepare in advance. No matter how well you think you know your material, it's important to go through everything a few times before a big meeting or presentation. The more prepared you are and the more knowledgeable you are of your material, the more you will have to offer and the better the overall results will be.
- Arrive with all of the necessary material including sufficient business cards, printed versions of your presentation, brochures and any other support material that can aid what you have to say and provide attendees with an easy way to reach you in the future.
- Dress to impress. Wear professional attire and pay attention to details. Professional grooming and dress is a reflection of your professionalism on the job and it will also give you a great boost of confidence to take your presentation to the next level.
- Listen to what others have to say and be willing to consider the opinions and ideas of others.
- Leave room to answer any questions regarding your presentation or anything you've contributed to a meeting. It's another opportunity to support your ideas and one more opportunity to get more people on board with your latest vision.