Plastic Business Cards - Differentiate Yourself
Posted Saturday, May14, 2011
If you’re looking for a business card that can separate you from your competition, look no further than plastic business cards. Even though many styles are only as thick as a traditional business card, these cards hold up to wear and tear much better so they can remain in circulation longer to support your business.
Thanks to advanced technology that makes printing simpler and much less expensive, plastic business cards have become extremely popular. Made of durable materials, plastic business cards can outlast any standard card. In fact, they’re proven to outlast regular business cards placed in someone’s wallet or card collection thanks to their ‘credit card’-like appearance that makes it tougher to throw away.
Plastic business cards are available in a wide variety of finishes and styles to best suit your company image or brand. Explore these most popular styles to see which is best for you.
- White Plastic Business Cards
- Frosted Plastic Business Cards
- Clear Plastic Business Cards
- White Plastic Business Cards - ‘Credit Card’ Style
- Silver Business Cards - ‘Credit Card’ Style
- Gold Business Cards - ‘Credit Card’ Style
- Frosted Business Cards - ‘Credit Card’ Style
- Silk Laminated Business Cards - ‘Credit Card’ Style