A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: blog_image_alt
Line Number: 19
Posted Wednesday, October23, 2013
Many small business owners make the mistake of worrying that print marketing is too expensive, while others may find it to be too time consuming. However, without announcing who you are and what you sell... how will anyone know? Here are 15 marketing ideas to consider for small business owners:
1. Always carry business cards with you. Give them freely, and ask permission to leave them in places your target market may visit.
2. Develop a brochure of products / services your business has PrintsPal New Business to offer.
3. Include customer testimonials or reviews in your printed literature.
4. Print a tagline for your business on letterhead, emails, fax cover sheets, and invoices.
5. Promote yourself as a industry expert by writing articles or tips on topics related to your industry.
6. Get a memorable local or toll-free phone number.
7. Advertise in creative locations such as park benches, buses, and popular websites.
8. Get a booth at a trade show or expo attended by your target market.
9. Create a customer loyalty program to reward existing customers.
10. Send hand-written thank you notes to your most important clients.
11. Pick the slowest day of the week to hold a one day sales event.
12. Provide customer service training to your staff.
13. Offer customer discounts for for each referral they provide.
14. Create an opt-in email or print newsletter for your customers. Fill each addition with specials, tips, trends, and industry news.
15. Start a blog! What better way to connect with your customers then to engage with them in conversations?
One important thing to remember is to tailor each event to your target audience. If your message isn't being delivered to the right audience, it may result in wasted time, effort, and resources.